Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
why is frozen still relevant i’m so tired of hearing about it lets talk about wreck it ralph instead which was better in every way
people not in CA: ‘september is the start of autumn! it’s so nice, it’s chilly and i can wear sweaters/drink hot beverages while watching the leaves turn red/orange/whatever!’
things to say during sex
- hey wanna hear my impression of you in about three seconds??? AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
- well well well, someones looking desperate!
- man its been so long since ive inhabited a body!
- [slaps self] WOO [slaps self again] WOO! haha
- pain is hilarious!
- boy these arms are durable
one of new jersey’s most famous confections, saltwater taffy, was invented because some asshole’s candy shop flooded and ruined all his taffy and he sold it to a child anyway and i think that pretty much says a lot about the overall cultural climate of new jersey
Page 1 of 393